- Bachelor's Degree in business administration and/or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience, especially in process or analytical instrumentation into the Pharmaceutical Industry or Biotech Industry
- Proven industrial technical understanding and expertise in instrumentation and validation
- Proactive approach to organization of customer visits
- External focus with strong ability to understand customer’s business critical processes
- Excellent Problem Solver and Change Agent; can do-attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, in particular, sales presentation skills
- Knowledge of customer base in the assigned region.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Ability to providing customers with quotations
- Expertise in winning complex deals, proven strong deal closing capabilities
- This is a home-based role and the ideal candidate is likely to live in Northern Germany
- Fluent in German, English (additional Nordic Language is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Validation and regulatory guidelines, like GAMP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11, Data Integrity
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a generous base salary along with a variable compensation program commensurate with achieving pre-determined goals. Working from home, we provide a mobile phone, laptop, internet and car along with an enhanced benefit package. Our sales force experiences minimal turnover as direct result of our professional culture, support and team environment.
Don’t let this great opportunity pass by - come join our team and apply today!
Kaye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit CVs with salary history and potential starting date